RING: 02060 E-POST: 02060@nettavisen.no
Ønsker du å sende video eller andre dokumenter? Benytt 02060@nettavisen.no
Kontakt oss

Gas was rotten prawns

Sist oppdatert:
The fire brigade in Bergen, Norway, turned out to stop what they believed was a gas leak. The 'gas' turned out to be the stench from rotten prawns.

«We were told that the gas smelt like detonating gas, which would have been dangerous», said a member of the fire brigade.

The fire brigades followed their noses and soon located the source - a supermarket.

The supermarket staff were not letting out dangerous gases - they were simply cleaning their freezers. They had thrown out some old prawn shell and this caused the unbearable stench.

Mest sett siste uken

Lik Nettavisen her og få flere ferske nyheter og friske meninger!

Våre bloggere