A waitress accidentally opened the wrong tap when she was changing a beer keg.
The woman, who is employed at a hotel in Tromsø, was knocked to the floor when the beer hit her in the chest with a pressure of 20 to 30 kilos.
She was thrown backwards, fell over a couple of boxes, and ended up on the floor in a sea of beer, according to the paper Nordlys.
The waitress had to sit there, soaked and bruised, and watch as beer worth NOK 120,000 (USD 15.000) spilled onto the floor and disappeared down the drain.
This is not the first time this has happened in Tromsø. It has supposedly happened several times before that restaurant personal experienced similar accidents.
Nettavisen ønsker en åpen og levende debatt.
Her kan du enkelt bidra med din mening.